The Bottom Line
- Jackson Freestyle skates are reasonably priced.
- The attached blade is attached with screws, so it can be removed.
- The Jackson Freestyle boots are very comfortable.
- Jackson Freestyle skates are lightweight.
- Jackson Freestyle skates are durable.
- The attached blade is not of the highest quality.
- Polyurethane coated leather upper
- Leather lining
- Soft topline
- Flex notch
- Contoured backstrap
- Extra ankle padding
- Brass hooks
- Ultima Mark IV blade attached
- Heat Moldeable
- Several sizes are available for boys, girls, men, and women
Guide Review - Review of Jackson Freestyle Skates
The attached blade that comes with this boot-blade skate combination is not of the highest quality, but is sufficient for figure skaters who are just beginning to master single jumps, axels, double jumps, and most spins. Since the blade can be removed with screws, there is the option of just purchasing the Jackson Freestyle boot without the attached blade. With that option, the figure skater can attach the blade of his choice and take advantage of the high quality of the Jackson Freestyle boot.
The Jackson Freestyle model makes it possible for figure skaters to purchase a good skate at a reasonable price.