Most figure skating fans agree that the 2014 Olympic gold medal in ice dancing will go to either Meryl Davis and Charlie White of the USA or to Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir of Canada. Who will win the bronze? Olympic ice dancing may be the most exciting event in Sochi!
- Nine Ice Dance Figure Skating Teams to Watch at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games
- Nine Pair Figure Skating Teams to Watch at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games
- Ten Women Figure Skaters to Watch at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games
- Before You Watch Figure Skating at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games
- 2014 Olympic Figure Skating Schedule
- How Do Figure Skaters Qualify for the Winter Olympic Games?
- Olympic Figure Skating Events
- Everything You May Want to Know About Olympic Figure Skating
- Which U.S. figure skaters will qualify for the 2014 Olympic Games?
Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir of Canada/2010 Olympic Ice Dance Champions - Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images